WE ARE THE ROOF REPAIR PROS
Central Maine Roofing are experienced roofing contractors with years of experience repairing roofs. We can put your mind at ease with our expert roofing repairs, maintenance and inspections for residential and commercial buildings. We have built a reputation of trust and good service, including free consultation and estimate, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
CENTRAL MAINE ROOFING HAS YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Central Maine Roofing has years of experience repairing roofs in Maine’s harsh climate. We know how to deal with the unique conditions we have in Central Maine. Our experienced team can repair your residential or commercial roof in the most economical and timely manner. We are licensed and insured roofing contractors.
SIGNS YOU NEED ROOFING REPAIRS
If you notice any of these signs of roof damage, it’s important to get in touch with Central Maine Roofing right away to reduce future harm to your home or building’s structure:
- Attic Leaks – Leaks that appear in your attic after it rains can show that your roof is in critical condition.
- A Sagging Roof Deck – Depending on the degree of sag, you could need a major replacement or just a small fix.
- A Spike in Your Energy Bills – While not necessarily an indication that you need roofing repairs, suddenly receiving high energy bills can signal that air is leaking through your roof.
- Badly Damaged Shingles – Just because your roof isn’t warped doesn’t mean it’s not starting to deteriorate. Shingles should protect your roof, so if they seem wet, dark or dirty, they might allow destructive moisture underneath.
- Water Stains On Your Ceiling – A leaking roof frequently causes visible wet spots on ceilings.
- Broken Gutters– Repairing your gutters can help your roof function better and last longer.
- Missing Shingles– May indicate future leak spots, and it also doesn’t look good.
Don’t hesitate to contact our team just because the problem seems minor; a larger issue could lurk underneath.
PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE CAN SAVE MONEY
The most common types of roofing repairs include shingle replacement, standing water remedies and faulty installation corrections. You can help prevent larger problems from occurring by keeping up on regular roofing maintenance, only hiring licensed roofing contractors and getting a professional roof inspection at least once every five years. Contact Central Maine Roofing today if you have any concerns about your roof.
FREE ESTIMATE FOR ROOFING REPAIRS
Contact us today for a roof inspection. We will help you identify your roofing maintenance or repair needs and offer a long-lasting solution to any of your concerns.
MAINE SERVICE AREA
Central Maine Roofing serves all of Central Maine. Please contact us to determine if you are in our service area, and we can do your next roofing project for you!